- International Women’s Day with the Guide Association of Burundi
- To celebrate this happy International Women’s Day, the Guide Association of Burundi (via African Public Radio (RPA)) invited all the women living in Burundi to wear white clothing to signify unity, the perfect balance of purity, perfection and the divine for every woman, to show their pride in being women. This was also an opportunity for all women to think about themselves and encourage the whole world to act on the issues that matter to them.
- Celebration of World Environment Day by Fanilon’i Madagasikara
- On 9 June 2012, the Catholic Girl Guide Association of Madagascar, Fanilon’i Madagasikara, celebrated World Environment Day at Arivonimamo, a community 38 kilometres from Antananarivo. The celebration of the Day brought together Guides from the diocese of Miarinarivo and the National Youth Committee. The Day was celebrated following the theme of “Green Economy, will you be part of it?”
- International Women’s Day 2013 at the Ivorian Federation of Girl Scouting
- On 8 March 2013, International Women’s Day, the Ivorian Federation of Girl Scouting (FISF for its initials in French) took the opportunity, once again, to improve visibility of the movement across the nation.
- World Thinking Day celebrations by the Guide Association of Burundi
- The activities to celebrate Thinking Day 2013 in Bujumbura drew to a close with festivities including: a demonstration walk of Guide Units and Scout Groups from Bujumbura-Mairie, which led us from the Place de l’Independance to the location of the celebration; times of prayer where every religion had a place and a time (1.5 hours) of prayer (Catholic, Protestant and Muslim); a warm welcome from the new Guide and Scout Chaplain who celebrated Mass for the Catholic Guides and Scouts; cultural and modern dances to enhance the day; speeches on situations by Guide and Scout Leaders at the Provincial and National Levels (speeches from the Principal Provincial Commissioner of the Guides of Bujumbura-Mairie, the Chief Commissioner of the Guides of Burundi, the Principal Regional Commissioner of the Imbo Scout Region, the Chief Commissioner of the Guides of Burundi and the Chaplain of the Guides and Scouts of Burundi); prize-giving for the Units that participated in the big game (the first three places for each branch: Ronde, Compagnie, Jeune Route and Route Engagée) and the giving of encouragement prizes for young Guides who had participated in various good deeds organised during Guide and Scout week.
- National Centenary Camp in Mauritius
- A national camp was organized at St. Cecile School, Bambous Virieux, from 23 to 26 November 2012 to close the Centenary celebrations for the year.
- Ghana celebrates Thinking Day
- Thinking Day 2013 was celebrated by all schools, districts and regions with activities based on theme – “Girls worldwide say together we can save children's lives and every mother's life and health is precious.” in Ghana.